Thursday 21 September 2023

TINY TEDS, BUNNIES ELEPHANTS


TINY TEDS  I still love making tiny teddy bears as they’re just so cute, so here are the latest.

  

They’re great for fitting in little match boxes which everyone loves to open to see what’s inside! They’re good for stocking fillers, or just to send to someone who needs cheering up for some reason. Most people enjoy a teddy bear and they can fit in a pocket for a child to keep them company.

Tiny elephants are adorable too, so I made one and gave it away as well as some of the tiny teds. Wished I’d kept little Elle now, it was so cute!😊


    



All in all tiny teds and elephants are great fun!😊 Hope you like them.

Then it was time for the bunnies to appear - lots of work but so pretty to play with.

   



And a little dog… I think I’ll call him Hamish.😊


We’ll, that’s all the tinies for the moment - until next time….



No comments:

Post a Comment