Thursday 21 September 2023

MINI CUSHIONS

 I’ve been busy working on several different projects over this past year so thought I would put up some new photos to show you what I’ve been up to.😊

Last Christmas I made two mini cushions for a friend and had great fun designing them to her colour scheme.




Then a few months ago I wrote about Peace in my other Blog:  myberrythoughts.blogspot.com  https://myberrythoughts.blogspot.com/2023/07/leave-trail-of-peace.html and showed a cushion I had made. One kind friend asked if I took commissions so I’ve made a couple of new ones to show to her to see if she might like one.


This is the original one.

And the new one is all hand embroidered as well…but can’t show the other one yet as it’s a surprise for her and she might see it here!😊 


.




No comments:

Post a Comment